Vet Websites from Urban Haze
We’re a UK based digital agency and we specialise in building Vet Websites & helping Veterinary practices get great looking websites that work hard for their businesses.
These are the kinds of things our veterinary clients have come to trust us to provide for them:
We’ve been building successful business websites for over 20 years
An agency with experience of the Veterinary Industry
We’ve worked with numerous vets for over a decade
A UK-based provider
We’re a limited business registered in England and Wales and a VAT-registered business.
A customised solution
To be unique and stand out from the competing vet websites – everything we build is bespoke!
Vets are busy people, so we’re flexible to make sure we fit in with your schedule!
We offer the choice of: Do It Yourself / Done With You / Done For You – to suit your needs and schedule
Mobile-Friendly Vet Websites
We understand your audience is likely to browse your site on smaller screens, so all our websites are designed to be fully mobile friendly
We’ve designed hundreds of great-looking and hard-working websites and constantly keep in touch with the latest standards
Search Engine Optimisation
We know you want to be found in popular search engines, so all our sites are built to be SEO friendly and we also offer advanced techniques to move you higher up the rankings
Successful Online Marketing
To help communicate effectively with your existing client base and find new clients to grow your veterinary business
What we help vets with:
- Websites, to have a great online presence
- Online Marketing, to find new customers
- Offline Marketing, poster, leaflet and document design to hand useful information to customers with a professional looking style
- Logo and Brand Design, to present a high-quality professional image
- Professional Photography & Videography, to visually tell your story
- Virtual Tours, to show behind the scenes of your practice
- Social Media, to inform and engage with existing customers
- Business Email, to provide professional and well-managed email communication systems
- Email Marketing, to mass-mail customers ethically and effectively
- Intranets, to share and collect useful information within the business such as rotas, COSHH and staff information
- Digital Solutions, to find technological ways to help the business